Hummingbirds's Heart

My heart is a buzz,
Like a hummingbird does.
It can't be still,
And it was my will
To make everything so,
Because how will I know
The outer limits of my essence
Without spiritual lessons?
Self-taught, fear not,
Happiness is sought
Through a curious burn.
The lessons I learn
From engaging my mind,
Is that I am not blind
To tuning into frequencies, 
And avoiding delinquencies
With each new experience,
Learning to control deliverance.
My inner being thirstsFor a gift labelled a curse.
I want to break these chains,
Be more than insane.
I want to be free To be the real me.
Every great individual
Has ideas that are sensational.
So say what you will,
I will have these spiritual spills,
That shakes where I dwell,
And brings me out of my shell.
I have the right to engage 
With my mind, unchained. 
Don't you know that
Hummingbirds die
If they are caged inside.